Carondelet Health Network
1601 W. St. Mary's Road
Tucson, AZ 85745
This will show up if the script is missing or flash isn't installed
Fundraisers We Support
- Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Hours of OperationAdministration: 8AM - 5PM.
At Carondelet Health Network, our family of nurses, doctors, staff and healthcare specialists are dedicated to providing expert, compassionate care for all the families of Southern Arizona and the surrounding communities.
We’ve been caring for you and your loved ones for more than 135 years — right here, in this great community of ours. So this is our home too.
- Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital, Arizona’s first hospital, was founded in 1880.
- Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital provides a full range of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
- Carondelet Neurological Institute, on the campus of St. Joseph’s Hospital, is the largest and most comprehensive facility in Southern Arizona dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of neurological injuries and disorders.
- Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute, on the campus of St. Mary’s Hospital, we are dedicated to providing high quality cardiac and vascular care. Our minimally invasive surgical techniques are just some of the reasons why we’re Southern Arizona’s leader in heart care.
- Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital in Nogales, Arizona is the only inpatient medical center in Santa Cruz County.
We also have medical group primary care and specialty offices located throughout Tucson, Sahuarita, Green Valley and Nogales.
- Click here to view our awards and recognition.
Our Social Networks/Blogs