About Caterpillar CAT
- Transitioned to Manager of Organizational & Talent Development for Resource Industries Sales, Services & Technologies (RISST) in late September 2020
- Served as Manager of Learning, Communications & Community Relations for the Surface Mining & Technology Division starting in January 2020
- Developed and implemented division and facility communications during a significant time of transition including executive transitions, segment reorganization, and the COVID pandemic.
- Managed signature learning programs and division talent development strategies including succession planning.
- Supported our division's global employees and community members on CSR initiatives related to workforce development, STEM education, corporate philanthropy, and community service.
Visiting the Cat Mining Team in Tucson, Arizona | Beyond the Numbers
In this first-quarter 2019 edition of Beyond the Numbers, Caterpillar CFO Andrew Bonfield heads to the Arizona desert to spend some quality time at the Tinaja Hills Demonstration & Learning Center and Tucson Proving Ground. Andrew takes us along as he learns how technology is positively changing the game for our customers when it comes to products and services – especially in the mining industry. Not only does Andrew go on a ‘hands-free’ ride in an autonomous mining truck, but he also gets an up-close look at the huge 7495 Electric Rope Shovel. He even manages to push around a little dirt without leaving the office! Enjoy this latest Beyond the Numbers video.